The Inspire Partnership Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated Premises Manager to fulfill this key role within our Trust. The successful candidate will be based at Foxfield Primary School and will be responsible for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the school buildings and grounds ensuring a safe and purposeful working environment for both students and staff alike.
The candidate should have:
• Experience of working in school or other site management
• Commitment to working in partnership with all stakeholders and able to lead others whilst working well in a team
• Competence in basic building repairs and maintenance
• Ability to manage own time effectively and demonstrate initiative including establishing priorities
• A proven work ethic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to take an active part in the life of the school community
• A good sense of humour!
In return we can offer:
• A welcoming and friendly community of committed and supportive staff, Trustees, governors and parents.
• Excellent opportunities for developing skills and learning with a commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you could make a difference, please download the application form from our website www.foxfield.greeenwich.org.uk and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure from.