Smart Teachers is recruiting for Premises Manager to join a school in Lambeth, South London. This school is based centrally with great transport links from all directions. The school are looking for someone has previous school based experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the school property and asset management, liaising with internal and external contacts.
About the Role
• Premises Manager
• Temporary initially
• Starting ASAP
• Full time
• Permanent contract available
• Salary dependant on experience
About the School
• Small co-ed school
• Good behaviour
• Improving school – relativity new Headteacher
• Excellent transport links
• Located walking distance from multiple tube/over ground stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Premises Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• School based experience in a similar role
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent relevant references and valid DBS/police checks
• Experience monitoring and liaising with contractors
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN175760
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.