Harris Primary Academy Kenley is an academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and focused school environment that engages children fully in their learning. We plan and tailor the curriculum to our pupils so that each is taught in the way that suits them best.
We are looking for a premises officer to join the friendly and supportive team at our academy in Kenley, starting 31/08/2017.
What we are looking for:
- A person who is computer literate
- Someone who is willing to take on health and safety responsibilities for the site
- A practical person who is able to take responsibility for general maintenance and security of the academy site
Please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link for a full job description.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Kenley?
At Harris Primary Academy Kenley, you would be working as part of a very supportive team. In addition to the benefits outlined, we offer excellent professional development opportunities provided by Harris Federation. We would also offer:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others.
For more information, a confidential chat about the role, or to arrange a visit to the school, please call the academy on 020 8660 2714.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.