Grade/SCP: Band 4 Point 11
Hours: 37 Hours 52 Weeks per year
Full Time Salary £21,166
Location: St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy, Alvaston St, Derby DE24 0PA
Start Date: As soon as possible
St John Fisher Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a new Premises Officer to join our hardworking team.
We are looking for an outstanding Premises Officer to be responsible for and take care of our school so that we can continue to take a pride in our environment.
We are looking for someone who:
• is hard working, self-motivated and pro-active
• can use their own initiative and be versatile, flexible and solve problems
• has a good work ethic and time management skills
• is able to build positive relationships with all; staff, pupils and parents
• is robust and can deal with high expectations and demands being placed on them
• possesses skills in D.I.Y, routine maintenance, refurbishment and minor repairs
• is passionate about maintaining and developing the premises of our school so we can be proud of it
The role will include:
• A desire to do a good job and improve the environment so that it is fit for purpose and safe
• Ensuring that the whole school environment is maintained to a good standard to include Health and Safety legislation
• Maintaining appropriate paperwork in relation to the role
• Reporting all issues to do with the site to the Leadership Team
• Responsibility for the security of the building and be on called on as required
Visits to the school are encouraged and appointments can be made by contacting the School Business Manager on 01332 572154 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit https://srscmat.co.uk/vacancies or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 15th November 2019
Interviews: Thursday 21st November 2019
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.