PREMISES OFFICER (LATE SHIFT)
Permanent post, to start as soon as possible
1040 hours per annum, covering evenings and weekends
40 hours per week over a two week shift pattern (week one 40 hours, week two zero hours)
Grade 7 £19,299 to £20,544 (FTE)
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
“The school is, quite simply, changing these pupils’ lives”
(Sir Frank Whittle Studio School, Ofsted, March 2017)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Premises Officer (Late Shift) to work as part of the Premises team for the Lutterworth Academies Trust.
We would like from you:
- To be a team player with energy and enthusiasm.
- To possess the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a wide range of staff, students and members of the community.
- To possess a trade or skills that would add value to the team.
- To have a trade background would be advantageous but not essential
- To have a good understanding of Health and Safety
We can offer you:
- Excellent training and development.
- The chance to join an organisation that is going places.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms with a covering letter to: Laura Kendrick E-Mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 18 January (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 21 January 2018