North London Grammar School (NLGS) is an ‘Outstanding’ school in all categories (Ofsted, 2018). NLGS is a modern independent grammar school situated in Hendon with state-of-the-art facilities where interactive TV Learning Boards are available in every classroom. As of September 2019, with North London Primary School (NLPS), we will be expanding, with the same principles, to provide a safe, stimulating learning environment for 7 to 11-year-olds within small classes where individual attention and interactive activities are more achievable.
NLPS are seeking passionate and inspirational teachers to join our new venture. We are looking for a teacher who has the skills and desire to develop and nurture every child in their care.
The successful candidates will be qualified practitioners who have a passion for driving excellence in teaching and learning and the commitment to raise standards in progress and achievement.
We are looking for someone who is meticulous with assessment and associated record keeping. The appointed candidate will also be highly organised, approachable and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will lead by example to inspire and motivate our pupils.
The successful candidates will also be expected to make an enthusiastic contribution to the extra-curricular provision within our school.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ideally ability to teach ISEB curriculum
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A proven track record
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
We will offer the successful candidate:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved students who are willing to learn
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to commit and raise student achievement even further.
Salary will be negotiable.
Please send your CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Closing date: 29th March 2019, 5 pm.