SIS Swiss International School operates 16 bilingual, private day schools in Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. More than 3.400 students attend our classes from preschool through to secondary school. They come from local as well as from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
For the school year 2017/18 (starting 1 September 2017), we are seeking Preschool / Primary School Teachers (f/m) full-time for our school in Berlin.
- fully trained and qualified preschool or primary school teacher (e.g. bachelor in early childhood education, bachelor in primary education or equivalent qualification plus teaching credentials)
- passion for teaching and supporting children in all areas
- team spirit and openness to new experiences
- awareness of importance of preschool education as a basis for continuing education
- Fluent level of English, good understanding of German preferred
- ability to work in a team and interest in being part of an innovative and international staff
- an innovative pedagogical concept: preschool and school under one roof where German and English are equally important in school communication
- the opportunity to actively participate in the educational development of the school by contributing your own ideas
- a stimulating professional learning and working environment characterised by the ideas of a teaching team made up of various nationalities
- the chance for manifold staff development opportunities with a particular focus on bilingual education
- an open and welcoming atmosphere
- additional employer benefits (e.g. reduced price for lunch, company pension scheme etc.)
Please send your complete application documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about SIS Berlin and the vacancy, please contact the principal, Dr Björn Freitag (phone +49 30 364 398 20).