Our client is an independent public school that offers education and VET pathways from Birth to Year 12. The school believes that education is a positive partnership between the home, school, industry partners and the wider community. Through strong relationships and working together our students’ will succeed. The school offers competitive remuneration for its staff and assists with living expenses and relocation costs.
About the Role:
- Preschool Teacher (4 year olds)
- ESL Indigenous students
- FREE housing
- Relocation assistance
- Commence 7th August 2018
- 12 month contract, strong likelihood of continuation
- Open to graduate teachers
- Remote aboriginal community
- Birth to 12 Independent Public School
- School consists of a Childcare Centre, Primary, Middle and Senior school hub
- Highly rewarding environment
- Supportive leadership team
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1805-528063CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528063CG firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).