Smart Teachers is recruiting a Primary and Middle Years Teacher for a co-educational non‐denominational day and boarding school for Years P to 12. The College opened in 2001 and occupies a beautiful, spacious campus in North Queensland. The college is made up almost exclusively of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student body, of whom approximately 20% are boarders. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Job Ref #TES1707-161002SP
- Primary or Middle Years Specialist Teacher
- Week 5, Term 3 Start
- North Qld Coast
- 12 Month Contract with view to permanency
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- State of the art technology, modern and historical facilities, contemporary resources
- Outstanding Professional Development
About the Location:
Our school is located in tropical Far North Queensland. The city is the 5th most populous in Queensland and 14th overall in Australia. This tourism hot spot has beautiful weather all year round, and offers one of the most picturesque backdrops in Australia.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161002SP.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.