Smart Teachers is recruiting for supply teachers to work on a flexible daily basis with primary and secondary schools across Essex. We have a constant flow of work across all key stages for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings.
Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are a primary or secondary trained teacher with the ability to adapt, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
· Primary supply teaching roles in EY, KS1 and KS2
· Secondary supply teaching roles across all subject areas in KS3, KS4 and KS5
· Day to day, short and long term blocks available across Hertfordshire
· No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
· Daily rate up to £140 per day
In order to be considered for this role, the successful supply teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Qualified to teach Primary or Secondary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· Adaptable and flexible personality
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.