The EIDE Luxembourg is a new and innovative state-funded school, which opened in September 2016. We are seeking experienced, creative, dedicated and inspiring Primary Anglophone Section Teachers (KS1, KS2) as the school continues to build on its initial success.
We would love to hear from you if you are ready to take up this exciting opportunity to work in a truly international environment in the heart of Europe.
We are seeking new colleagues, with a minimum of 10 years’ teaching experience who:
- would enjoy teaching Primary children with a wide range of experiences, language backgrounds and abilities
- would appreciate a balanced timetable and workload, allowing time for quality preparation and organisation
- would like to live in a historic and beautiful country which offers a wide range of social, cultural and leisure activities, with the time to enjoy them.
- would appreciate working alongside friendly and helpful colleagues from many countries
- have a good knowledge of one of the administrative languages (French, German or Luxembourgish) and would like to improve on that knowledge in a positive, supportive environment
As government employees, teachers benefit from a generous salary, as well as health, pension, unemployment and disability insurance. Important additional information regarding this post, and how to apply for it, is attached to this webpage.
Interviews are likely to take place via Skype as soon as we receive an adequate number of suitable candidates. Further groups of candidates might be interviewed later in the term, depending on our needs.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
All applicants should send a CV, a covering letter, and the names and contact details of two professional referees. One of these referees should be your current employer. Certification of your qualifications and criminal record checks etc. will be required before the contract is signed, however it would be very helpful to send copies of your teaching qualification(s) and your existing criminal record check along with your application now.
To apply, please send all these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to send them by post: