Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a Primary trained Teacher that have experience of working with children with Autism to support SEN school in the North of Leeds. This is a long term / full time position to start ASAP.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be a qualified Teacher with QTS.
· Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
· Be empathetic towards pupils with learning difficulties.
· Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
· Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
· Team Teach Trained or willing to be trained for free by Vision for Education in House trainers
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Rewarding rates of pay
· Professional 24/7 support
· Free CPD Training Opportunities
· Committed consultants
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.