The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
The school has three visually arresting campuses - Lower, Junior and Secondary - providing a range of excellent learning environments. BSKL has been graded as excellent in all areas of educational provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is a member of Nord Anglia Education offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
To begin in August 2018, we require an enthusiastic, energetic teacher with a growth mindset to creating exciting and creative learning experiences in a vibrant environment.
Suitable candidates for this post will:
- Hold a good Honours Degree or relevant Diploma.
- Have experience of working with children or young people.
- Understand and be able to articulate how their skills would have a positive impact on pupil learning.
- Want to play an active role in the co-curricular life of a busy international school.
We will provide:
- Excellent accommodation.
- Annual travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for professional development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
Your role as Teacher Support:
- Assist in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Play a key role in supporting the delivery of effective learning experiences.
- Be responsible for the welfare of the children in the class.
- Contribute to the whole-school ethos, environment and organisation both practically as as a positive role model to pupils and colleagues.
- Be professional and demonstrate excellent standards at all times.
Applications must be submitted via the BSKL application form or the link below.
The closing date is Monday 9th April 2018, although early applications are strongly encouraged (we reserve the right to appoint early).
The Nord Anglia Education Group and all NAE schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
Please browse our website https://britishschool.edu.my/ to find out more about the school.
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur:
No 1 Changkat Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 47800 Malaysia
+60 3 7727 7775