Position Type: Class Teachers
Pay Range: NQT/Main/UPR
Position Start Date: January 2019 or later for the right candidates.
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 10/12/2018
Date of Interviews: Week commencing 17/12/2018
Stifford Clays Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking for two excellent Class Teachers with the skills, drive and determination to achieve successful outcomes for our school community. The ideal candidates will have evidence to demonstrate that their teaching is consistently good or better within a primary setting, this appointment will be based in KS2 for this academic year.
This truly is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful, supportive and collaborative academy which is fully committed to providing the very best educational opportunities for all pupils.
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to our school’s ethos of positivity
- Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
- Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
- Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
- Be an adaptable and confident team player
In return we offer:
- The support of an experienced Headteacher and Primary Executive Head Teacher.
- A highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and friendly community
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Miss S Fosh on 01375 373866 or email email@example.com
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.