St Mary Magdalene is an Outstanding all through school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. As we continue to expand, we are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated class teachers who are passionate about children and their learning.
Come and join our friendly and supportive team, where you will be provided with opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking for Primary Class Teachers who are:
- exemplary in their teaching
- highly organised, motivational and flexible
- inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
We can offer:
- a positive, supportive and happy environment
- the framework and support of a Federation of schools spanning primary and secondary
- a commitment to continuing professional development, offering both Federation and externally run courses
- guaranteed PPA time in at least half day blocks (with the option for PPA at home)
- enthusiastic and energetic pupils
- an Apple Macbook for use at school and at home
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and you would like to be a part of our continuing success story, then we would love to hear from you.
Applications will be considered on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient interview date.
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorshop, therefore applicants should have leave to remain and work in the UK and have UK approved Qualified Teacher Training Status. Shortlisted candidates must be available to come to interview in London and be observed teaching a lesson - we will not conduct telephone/online interviews.
St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful Outstanding school with three school campuses; primary sites in Woolwich and on the Greenwich Peninsula and a secondary site currently based in Blackheath. It leads a federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.