An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our primary team as a class teacher in either KS1 or KS2. You’ll be joining a dynamic and supportive team who are individually and collectively passionate about the learning and progress of our students and who provide an excellent source of support and inspiration. This is a position which would suit a NQT, or a more experienced teacher seeking to further their career.
The Langdon Primary Phase was added to the existing large secondary school as a ‘start-up’ provision in 2011, so the first cohort is now in Year 5. This has provided an opportunity to expand and strengthen our staff team each year as a new year group is added.
In 2014 Langdon joined Brampton Manor Trust and now works in close partnership with Brampton Manor Academy (an outstanding 11-18 Academy), which is the other school in the Trust. Between both institutions we cater for over 4,000 students from the East Ham area. As an all through school we have the opportunity to innovate to ensure maximum continuity and progression from primary to secondary, as well as having access to specialist support and facilities.
The successful candidate must:
- Plan effectively to motivate and challenge all pupils;
- Demonstrate strong subject knowledge, especially in literacy and maths;
- Draw upon a wide repertoire of effective teaching strategies;
- Create stimulating and supportive learning environments;
- Engage pupils by delivering interesting lessons which stimulate curiosity and encourage creativity and independence;
- Give effective feedback which encourages reflection and brings about improvement.
We can offer:
- Friendly staff, supportive families and children who are keen to learn.
- Buildings which benefit from a £26 million BSF refurbishment.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the development of a new primary provision in one of the country’s largest 3-16 schools.
We are keen to hear from any candidates who feel they have the knowledge, commitment and drive to be part of this expanding provision. Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact Jan Helm, PA to the Head of Primary on 0208 4712411 ext 1263 to arrange an appointment.
Please visit our websites at www.bramptonmanor.org or www.langdonacademy.org to apply and obtain further details about this role. All completed application forms must be sent by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017 at noon
Brampton Manor Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS checks will always be carried out on new employees.