Belleville is a large, popular, outstanding primary in Clapham in south London. We are proud of our fantastic children and our many successes as a school.
We are part of the Quality First Education trust and quality is at the heart of what we do. We firmly believe that “the quality of a school cannot exceed the quality of its teachers” and we invest in our staff from the moment they join us. Whether you are newly qualified or more experienced, we'd love to hear from you.
Teachers joining us benefit from:
- fantastic ongoing development and support through our designated national Teaching School and Maths Hub
- an excellent, structured induction programme for NQTs: three paid weeks of induction in July before you start; a further 14 full days of induction training during the first two years of teaching; and a dedicated in-school mentor
- weekly INSET sessions, professional learning discussions, and opportunities to watch others teach
- many opportunities for progression within each school and across our trust
- working as a team with colleagues in each year group learning, planning and assessing together
- a fully developed set of curriculum resources, units and plans
- specialist teachers for art, music, computing, French, PE and inclusion, so class teachers can focus more on the core provision
This is an exciting time for us and we want the best people to join us as we grow. We offer excellent professional development and career opportunities. To find the best teachers, we keep recruitment open all year.
• A commitment to recruit, retain and develop excellent staff
• An entitlement to high quality training and support
• A supportive working culture, with ongoing guidance and mentoring
• Excellent professional development at all levels
• Opportunities to work across our trust
• Opportunities to lead projects and undertake research
To make a difference
• An ambitions, fast growing trust with exciting potential
• A relentless drive for improvement, excellence and equality
• A focus on excellent pedagogy, positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all.
To find out more about joining us, download our flyer below, and find out more on our website.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.