Key Stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher, Liverpool
Vision for Education are recruiting a Key Stage 2 (KS2) class teacher on behalf of a friendly primary school in Dingle, Liverpool. The desired Key Stage 2 (KS2) class teacher will be engaging and enthusiastic in their teaching approach and will supported by a welcoming team of teachers and school staff.
This average sized primary school is a strongly inclusive environment, with a governing body and senior leadership team that are committed to the overall success of the school. The school have a high percentage of children learning with EAL with families that come from diverse cultural backgrounds.
The successful class teacher will have an excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. They will be able to build excellent relationships with parents, children and staff and will be fully committed to the overall development of children.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher, you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education across Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. You will be paid between £80/£90 (NQT) - £140 per day, depending on your experience as a class teacher. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you! Apply today with your CV or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, you can also call us on 0151 363 2266.