DIOCESE OF PLYMOUTH
PRIORY CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, TORQUAY
(Roll 115: Age Range 4 - 11)
Class Teacher - Permanent from September 2019
Priory Catholic Primary School, Torquay are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teacher for September 2019. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Please outline in your application what makes you stand out above others.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required September 2019
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Sheridan Bond, Senior Administrator by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01803 328 480.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 29th April 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email