“Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”
The Education Advisory Board along with the Directors of Community Academies Trust wishes to appoint an outstanding and inspirational class teacher. Due to open in September 2017, Heathcote Primary School is a new ‘free school’ serving a rich and diverse community, and will provide an outstanding education, where children will thrive in its caring, exciting, and inspirational learning environment.
The Community Academies Trust currently comprises of eight primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and our new school will be supported by expertise and support from across the trust.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
• Work with the Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education across the CAT family of schools so that they ensure excellence
• Have strong emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours and attitudes to use of authority and maintain discipline
• Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos
• Relate positively to and showing respect for all members of the school and wider community ongoing relevant professional self-development
How do I apply? To apply for this position, please download the application details. Forward your completed Job Application and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9am on Thursday 29th June 2017. Vacancy details are also available from Community Academies Trust and Heathcote School websites.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Andy Mitchell, Project Manager on 01926 497491. With regards to queries on the application process please contact Fiona Hinds, CAT Human Resources Dept. on 01827 702216 ext. 3128.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment. Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 07472736