Smart Teachers is recruiting for a number of primary teachers to work in the London Borough of Haringey. We have positions available for Early Years teachers, KS1 and KS2 primary teachers. A constant flow of teaching work is available in and around the borough in north London. Qualified and newly qualified teachers are invited to register and join our exclusive pool of candidates on a daily, short-term and long-term basis. We work in partnership with our Teachers and support them in all aspects of their job search.
About the Roles
· Primary Teacher
· London Borough of Haringey
· Full time or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term or long term contracts available
· Flexible start dates available
· Up to £150 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to underground and overground stations
· Working with mainstream and specialist schools
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven teaching experience in the last two years
· Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXS1805-528213
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.