Primary Classroom Teacher – KS1 and KS2 – Availability: August 2021
Reach British School is seeking to appoint outstanding, enthusiastic, adaptable and dedicated classroom practitioners. During these challenging times, the challenges of teaching are being met by strong, adaptable and resilient professionals, who have the passion to ensure students continue to learn despite the challenges we all face.
A successful applicant will have a minimum of two years’ experience, in a school that delivers the National Curriculum for England.
If you have these qualities – then we are interested in you joining our team, here at Reach.
Reach British School opened in 2012. We are part of International School’s Partnership (ISP), which has 44 schools around the world. We offer the National Curriculum for England to ages 3 to 16. We are a school which continues to grow with over 1450 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Our amazing teachers facilitate the learning of the students in their care, developing as confident risk takers and planning carefully to ensure all students make good progress through inquiry based innovative activities.
Our amazing facilities include computer suites, innovation rooms, science labs, an extensive multipurpose sports hall as well as a state of the art swimming Pool. Our students enjoy learning through a cross curricular approach reinforcing the context and location of the school as well as encompassing national agendas such as My Identity.
Reach British School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to criminal background checks, covering the last 10 years, identity checks, qualification checks, three satisfactory references and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of the English National Curriculum and current assessment practices
- Experience of using data systems, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- A desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
- Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing learning environments and innovation skills
- Confidence in using IT to motivate and extend students’ learning experiences
- Prepared to go the extra mile to get the best out of ‘our’ students
- A commitment to whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a full time teacher.
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Education specializing in Primary with QTS
An Internationally recognized Bachelor’s Degree and an internationally recognized teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE in Primary education.
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
- Furnished Accommodation
- Medical insurance cover
- Annual air fare allowance
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
Closing date for applications:
7th June 2021, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. Please provide the details of 3 referees with your application as these will be followed up prior to interview.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reach British School
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years
Reach British School was founded in 2014 and aims to offer an outstanding British-style education to children in the local community. The school currently has over 1,000 students and will grow to a capacity of 2,100. The students come from 44 d...