Primary Classroom Teacher KS1 / KS2
We are looking to appoint a committed, highly skilled and passionate classroom teacher. The post could be in either KS1 or KS2 depending on the skills and experience of the candidate.
In particular we are looking for someone who:
- Is determined and resilient with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Is creative and can identify solutions for barriers and obstacles.
- Understands how children learn and develop and provides exciting, rich opportunities in which they will thrive.
- Is able to work as an integral part of a team.
- Is flexible, empathetic and has a good sense of humour.
- Wants the best for every child and is willing to work tirelessly to achieve this.
What can we offer you?
A wonderful, modern and purposeful working environment with excellent facilities and a wealth of resources to support teaching and learning.
A hardworking, dedicated and supportive team of professionals who work well together and strive for excellence in everything they do.
High quality support and a wealth of professional development opportunities.
A supportive leadership team and local governing body who are committed to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload.
Fantastic children and supportive parents who deserve the best.
Applications through TES.
If you would like to visit the school prior to applying then please contact the school office 01253 341466 to book on either 29th or 30th April at 4pm.
Closing Date: 9am Thursday 6th May 2021
Interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to teach at Thames on 12th / 13th May and successful candidates will then be invited to interview on Friday 14th May 2021.
Application Information Pack attached contains more information about the school, a Person Specification and a Job Description.
Thames Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
Welcome to Thames Primary Academy
At Thames Primary Academy we strive to ensure our pupils enjoy the best possible education and we are continuously driving for improvement.
“Let Your Potential Soar”
At Thames we take the ‘whole child’ into account. ...