Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and passionate teacher to join this outstanding, multi-faith school as we move to our stunning new building. Whether you are recently qualified or more experienced, this is the ideal school in which to develop your practice.
Overview: Nishkam School West London is an innovative, state-of-the-art, all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 with the secondary phase due to open in September 2018, with a four-form entry in year 7 of 100 pupils. The school is part of an outstanding Multi-Academy Trust. (4 schools, 2 nurseries; vocational college in Kenya)
Nishkam School West London will be a flagship school for our Trust offering all-through provision in an expansive 11 acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a values-led, multi-faith curriculum. It is the perfect school for dedicated NQTs to commence their careers.
To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint a bright, enthusiastic and creative classroom teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
· an exemplary Class Teacher
· committed to and able to support the school ethos
· able to promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
· inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
· able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
· able to inspire and appreciate creativity
· able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
· able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
· able to promote the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
· able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports.
We will offer you
· a thorough induction programme, tailored to your needs
· an innovative approach to staff wellbeing
· a friendly and welcoming team
· hardworking and dedicated colleagues
· enthusiastic, well behaved and diligent children
· supportive parents, carers and community
· a committed and fully involved governing body
· a well-resourced learning environment
· excellent opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
To find out more:
Informal open evening for prospective candidates with the Senior Leadership Team on Monday 16th April, 4.30 – 5.30pm at the current (temporary) site. Please confirm attendance via: email@example.com or contact Ben Evans on 020 7259 8770.
If you wish to apply please request an application pack from Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact Ben on 0207 259 8770 for further information. Your application is a direct application to Nishkam School Trust, Hays is our recruitment partner and manages our permanent appointments.
The deadline for applications is Monday 23rd April 2018, 12pm (We consider applications on receipt, so your early response is encouraged).
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Tuesday 24th April 2018 to attend an interview.
Interviews: tbc following shortlisting process.
Benjamin Evans c/o Nishkam School West London
390 London Road, Isleworth, TW7 5AJ