We are seeking a primary classroom teacher.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- appropriate qualifications and experience,
- effective communication skills,
- an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers,
- an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices, and a clear understanding of the new Australian Curriculum.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form. As these positions require classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be Catholic.
St Ambrose's is a small, vibrant inner city school of approximately 250 students. Our school offers high quality inclusive Catholic education based around The Habits of the Heart'. The Staff is a team which, at its core, has a passion for and a commitment to ensuring that the children’s daily experience of school is not only quality teaching and learning but one that gives life; living and celebrating by example the heart of gospel values.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2020 school year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: John Hinton
Contact Telephone Number: 33564130
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window