LITTLE ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, affiliated with H-INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, requires for August, 28th 2017
PRIMARY CLASSROOM TEACHER
We are seeking to recruit a Primary Teacher who:
- is focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment;
- is a graduate with qualified teacher status (primary, specializing in either key stage 1 or 2);
- is experienced across the primary age range (at least 2 years teaching experience)
- is committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practices ;
- can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
- has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams;
- is able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities;
- has a sense of humour, energy and flexibility;
- is committed and hard working, with high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
Little English School is only able to hire candidates who have EU citizenship.
Candidates should include a letter of introduction in support of their application, a CV/resumé with a recent photo and names (including telephone and email) of three referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Little English School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype.