We are a strong Multi Academy Trust that put the children within your communities at the heart of everything we do. Our core belief is ‘Achievement through caring’.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our strong team across the Trust. We are seeking to appoint an innovative and motivational Classroom Teacher, with excellent subject knowledge and a desire and commitment to raise achievement of pupils.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and inspirational individual and outstanding practitioner to our Classroom Teacher post initially based at Tilstock Primary School. Applications are welcome from NQT’s. There may be a requirement to work at schools within the Trust.
You must have;
• A proven track record in outstanding teaching and learning with an excellent understanding of how children learn best and a commitment to ensure high standards across the school for pupils achievements and behaviour
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in teaching across the primary key stages
• Commitment to engaging the local community
• Energetic, enthusiastic and positive with a good sense of humour!
• Enthusiastic and able to encourage parents and carers to work in partnership with the school and to engage their children’s learning
Becoming part of the Marches Trust you will join;
• A community of learners that works together to ensure that children remain at the heart of all we do
• A supportive, friendly and happy team
• A dedicated Governing Body
• A Trust that is a teaching school investing in professional development, the development of the leading opportunities that will help you to grow personally and professionally
• A community that has supportive parents and children who want to learn
• An ambitious and dynamic Executive Headteacher and Leadership Team
There is a likelihood that the successfully shortlisted candidates may be observed in their current teaching positions (notice of visit dates will not be given, however permission to visit will be sought beforehand).
Closing date is midnight on Sunday 15th October 2017
Interviews will be on Friday 20th October 2017.
If you require further information about this post please contact Julia Hipkiss, HR Administrator on 01691 664417 or Hipkiss.email@example.com If you are interested in applying for this post, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website www.marchesschool.co.uk (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
* Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.