Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for the following role for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school is one of the highest ranked schools in Sydney. With heavy emphasis on Academic achievement and participation in Performing Arts the school has a creative programme that has produced outstanding results.
About the Role:
• K-6 Gifted & Talented Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have a minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Education recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540685 FL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540685 MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).