The British Vietnamese International School is a Nord Anglia Education school. Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools’ organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 46 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and the Americas, providing outstanding education to over 42,000 students from preschool through to the end of Secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities
BVIS is one of the top international schools in Asia, with a fast growing reputation. The school provides a unique bilingual education through a British-style education based on the National Curriculum of England (enhanced by the IEYC and IPC), IGCSE and International A Level studies. Established in 2013, the school has world-class facilities, whilst significant investment in teachers and training and has seen rapid growth in just four years of operation.
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding leader for this exceptional career opportunity:
Primary Head Teacher for August 2018
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, well qualified and experienced practitioners. This is a Senior Management Post. The person appointed will take overall responsibility for the leadership, organisation and management of the primary school.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Relentlessly pursue outstanding academic performance for the many, not the few;
- Understand how to blend the best of premium British education with contemporary international thinking to create a distinctive positioning for the school;
- Possess a creative and pragmatic mind with the ability to lead innovations in teaching and learning and the broader activity of the school;
- Demonstrate a flair for attracting, retaining and developing managerial and educational talent;
- Lead with a strategic and decisive style, capable of driving a successful, large school;
- Support the marketing and admissions process of the school with passion and an adherence to quality;
- Manage financial budgets with astuteness and engage and contribute successfully in a team environment;
- Respect, appreciate and understand a variety of cultures and societies.
We welcome applications from candidates who are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to make a significant impact on our students and wider school community. We offer a highly professional working environment and an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Initial contracts are for three years with a start date of 1st August 2018.
The British Vietnamese International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening in accordance with our recruitment policy.
Please apply for this vacancy using the Nord Anglia Education recruitment portal operated by Jobtrain here.
You will need to upload a letter of application and an up-to-date CV, which must also include a recent professional photograph and the contact details of two educational referees from different institutions.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd November 2017 although we reserve the right to pursue good applications as soon as we are ready.
Further information (including Job Description and Candidate Pack) can be obtained and downloaded from the Vacancies section of the school website here.