Are you a Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher looking for work in September?
Looking for flexible work that will fit around your lifestyle?
Vision for Education are working with schools throughout North Yorkshire to recruit a number of excellent Primary Teachers to cover a number of positions. Whether you are looking for flexible, ad-hoc work or would prefer a longer term post in the same school, Vision for Education would be happy to help you secure this.
In order to be put forward for our teaching vacancies, you must:-
· Be an enthusiastic and creative individual, with a passion for learning.
· Be flexible in your approach, comfortable working in a variety of settings.
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have experience working across at least 1 Key Stage.
· Hold a valid DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to obtain one with our support.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you would like more information about the positions we have available, or would like information on registering for supply work, please contact the Teesside Primary team as soon as possible.