Access School requires a nurturing, creative and resilient lower school teacher for September 2018 to delivery high quality learning opportunities within a therapeutic specialist provision for pupils with attachment difficulties and trauma, SEMH, ASD and MLD.
An enthusiastic, nurturing and joyful primary teacher is required for our small independent SEN school in rural Shropshire.
Are you an innovative primary teacher with experience in nurturing and engaging pupils through therapeutic and inclusive practice to support pupil outcomes and develop the social, emotional and mental health of children?
· Access School requires a therapeutic and nurturing primary teacher to teach pupils across KS1 and KS2.
· You will deliver learning across the curriculum and find creative ways to differentiate for pupils who find the routines of school difficult.
· There will be times where you are required to support KS3 and KS4 teaching a range of subjects according to the changing needs of the pupils.
· You will pay particular attention to the social and emotional needs of our pupils ensuring you become a secure base for them in their education.
· This is a challenging, demanding but very rewarding role where you have an opportunity to support our pupils in being the best they can be
We welcome and encourage school visits to support applications for this role.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the criteria within the person specification to be considered for this position.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Family Care Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018
An informal discussion can be scheduled ahead of application.