Primary Music Teacher
St. Stephen’s International School, Bangkok Campus, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Primary Music Teacher for August 2020.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the teaching of Western Music throughout the Primary (and Early Years) part of the school and also for musical performances in these areas. Students are also taught Thai Music and although the successful candidate will not be expected to Teach Thai Music there may be a degree of liaison involved.
It is essential for the successful candidate to:
• be able to teach Music from Nursery age to Year 6
• be a native-level English speaker
• be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
• Provide three professional referees, one of whom must be their current, or most recent, Principal
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have experience of:
• Working in the international sector
St. Stephen’s is located in the north of Bangkok, close to Don Muang Airport and the world famous Chatuchak Market. The school is two-form entry and caters for all ages from Nursery to Year 13.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply to the Principal, via the online application form (see below) and send CV, with recent photograph directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful overseas candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered:
• a two year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
• a competitive salary
• accommodation allowance
• medical insurance
• flights to and from home location
• free tuition for up to two dependent children
• relocation allowance
Closing date: 21 January 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate for a position is identified.
Interviews will be held in Bangkok or by Skype.