The English International School of Padua is recruiting a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Music Teacher to join our supportive and cohesive team. It is essential that the successful candidate shows a willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum to meet the needs of learners, and have the desire to work closely with parents, support the school and school events.
We are seeking to recruit a Primary Music Teacher who:
- is focused in helping students achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment;
- is a Music graduate with qualified teacher status;
- has experience across the primary age range preferable; however not essential;
- is committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice;
- can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
- has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams;
- is in possession of secure IT skills;
- is able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities;
- has a sense of humour, energy and flexibility;
- is committed and hard working, with high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS check.
Starting date is 1st September 2017