The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
The school has three visually arresting campuses - Lower, Junior and Secondary - providing a range of excellent learning environments. BSKL has been graded as excellent in all areas of educational provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is a member of The British Schools Foundation offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
To begin in August 2018, we require enthusiastic, energetic teachers with a growth mindset to creating exciting and creative learning experiences in a vibrant environment. There is the possibility an additional leadership role for suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Suitable candidates for this post will:
- Hold a good Honours Degree.
- Hold a UK-recognised teaching qualification (PGCE or similar).
- Have experience and excellent knowledge of teaching the English National Curriculum. A minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience is essential.
- Understand and be able to articulate what constitutes outstanding classroom practice.
- Want to play an active role in the co-curricular life of a busy international school.
- Experience in teaching singing or choir will be an advantage.
- Possess the ambition, enthusiasm and growth mindset to want to play a key role in shaping and developing an outstanding school.
We will provide:
- An excellent salary.
- Annual travel allowance.
- International worldwide medical cover.
- Up to two full school scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
The closing date for applications is 3.00 pm on the 18th May 2018. Early applications are strongly encouraged (we reserve the right to appoint early).
The Nord Anglia Education (NAE) and all NAE schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS.
Please browse our website https://britishschool.edu.my/ to find out more about the school.
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur:
No 1 Changkat Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 47800 Malaysia
+60 3 7727 7775