Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) from September 2019 to work in long-term and permanent roles in our client schools in Grantham and surrounding areas. Between April and July each year, Vision for Education receive hundreds of teaching roles for September across Primary Schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and we are very experienced in securing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1 year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction.
The desired Primary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2019. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Vision for Education works with a large number of schools in the Scunthorpe area. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
• Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are to be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire office on 01724 857540.