Primary Physical Education Teacher
The English International School of Padua is recruiting a dynamic and inspiring Teacher of Physical Education to join an innovative and enthusiastic Primary School. This provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious NQTs committed to becoming excellent teachers or colleagues seeking to further their experience.
A willingness to contribute to and further develop the school’s wide range of lunchtime, afterschool and weekend extra-curricular activities is desired.
Our students are enthusiastic, talented and keen to succeed and we are looking for a colleague who will respond to this and further enhance their learning and educational experience.
We are seeking to recruit a Primary P.E. Teacher who:
· is focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment;
· is a graduate with qualified teacher status;
· is experienced across the primary age range – desirable not essential, as Secondary trained P.E. teachers will be considered;
· is committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice;
· can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
· has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams;
· is in possession of secure IT skills;
· is able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities;
· has a sense of humour, energy and flexibility;
· is committed and hard working, with high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual children, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype.
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted, and due to difficulties in obtaining residence visas and employment documents, we can consider applications only from citizens of the European Union or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 29th August 2018.