Due to an unexpected vacancy we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Primary Physical Education Teacher for our pupils.
This would be within our International Curriculum where pupils are taught in English and assessed using the Cambridge International progress guidelines. There are 3 P.E. Staff at present and they work together to develop the P.E. programme and whole school events.
The English Centre is a co-educational, independent school with two form entry and runs from 2 to 18. Early Years follows the Early Years framework and pupils learn and develop in English. As they move through the school in Primary this is combined with some subject areas in Spanish.
Our aim is to produce healthy well balanced pupils who reach their full potential. This is carried out in a positive learning environment where pupils are encouraged to participate fully in all areas of school life.
- Annual travel allowance for International staff
- Full induction programme
- Spanish classes
- A warm supportive environment
- A wide range of teaching resources
- A wide range of sports facilities
- We require
- An experienced, talented teacher
- A love of working with Primary pupils
- Experience of using iPads and other technology & software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Recognition of the importance of creativity to enhance learning
- Teachers need to be qualified to work in Europe, European passport or current TIE or NIE.
If you would enjoy working with our children please send us:
A letter of application, CV including recent photo and a copy of qualifications and disclosure/CRB check to Mr Gregory Wallace at headdptic@elcentroingles Ref. Primary P.E.