Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Primary PPA Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local first school in Hexham. This position is to start January 2019 and continue until July 2019. The successful candidate will teach whole school PPA including Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Lower Key Stage 2 classes.
This outstanding first school is committed to giving its children the very best start in life, with a governing body who cares as much about the children as the parents and staff. The desired Primary PPA teacher will be working with a range of children who are extremely keen to learn.
The successful Primary PPA Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan & deliver innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. They will have high expectations of themselves and their pupils and have good behaviour management skills. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Primary PPA teacher to meet our total commitment to our first schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Primary PPA Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching across the primary age range
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Primary PPA Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.