Applications are invited for the following Primary Coordinator (Years 3-6) role at coeducational Independent Primary School in Sydney’s Fairfield area. The school follows the Christian faith. The school fosters the Christian values and has a stimulating and dynamic environment that guides young children to grow and develop into confidential life-long learners. The school provides a rich co-curricular enrichment programs including choir, dance, public speaking, coding, art, book, gymnastics, swimming and Gala Sports Days.
About the Role:
• Leadership Allowance Coordinator 1
• Full time, Temporary 12 month contract
• Position commencing January 2020
• Leading a team of Years 3-6 Teachers
• Open to applicants who specialise teaching Years 3-6
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have previous NSW experience leading a team of Primary Teachers across Years 3-6
• Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB#1910-540021SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB#1910-540021MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).