If you are a qualified Primary School Supply Teacher then we have day to day, Short Term and Long Term supply work for you in Primary Schools in Bury.
Vision for Education has been working with Bury Primary Schools since 2008 and is now part of The Times Education Supplement (TES). We work with some of the best and largest schools in the area, and pride ourselves on providing them with excellent teachers.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at either EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free In-house CPD as well as access to 20 online certified courses such as Safeguarding in Education, phonics, Growth Mind-set, Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch with your CV.