Primary School Supply Teacher
£110 - £175 per day
Temporary - immediate start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Supply Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local Primary schools in the Cambridge area. This is a temporary role allowing flexibility in working the days you would like.
The desired Primary Supply Teacher will be working in local Primary Schools to them. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the applicants would need recent experience of teaching Primary aged children.
To be considered for the position of Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability deliver pre-planned work.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140.