Salamah College is an Islamic, independent and comprehensive coeducational K-12 college dedicated to providing a caring and personalised education for young Australian Muslims.
- suitably qualified and experienced to teach K-6,
- strong subject knowledge in classes,
- effective communication skills and ability to manage relationships with students, staff members and parents,
- willingness to support and participate in the wider, co-curricular activities/programmes of the school,
- commitment to ongoing professional learning.
New graduates and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Salamah College, please email your resume and NESA accreditation to email@example.com
Visit www.salamah.nsw.edu.au for further information regarding the school.