Our client is a reputable primary school in the Darwin region. The school has a diverse multicultural student population from P - Year 6 and has a Special Education Unit that caters for children with high support needs. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- General primary school teacher to work with Year Levels 1/2
- Commencing ASAP
- 12 month contract
- Ideally located just outside of Darwin
- Relocation assistance provided
- Actively develop supportive learning environments and effective behaviour management practices.
- Maintain student records and samples of work and report on student performance.
- Supportive staff and leadership team
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBNT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2008-544759LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers