We require a dynamic, motivated and internationally-minded teacher to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and wonderful children.
The Gulf English School is a private, fee-paying school accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO). Founded in 1993, the school provides a caring educational environment for both Qatari and expatriate children, in small classes. The international staff ensure that all pupils, from Pre-School to IB-2, benefit from the curriculum which is based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales and the International Baccalaureate.
Successful applicants must:
• Ensure through great teaching that progress over time is outstanding.
• Work hard to ensure that all gaps in learning are closed between groups within the class.
• Be willing to support our school within the wider community.
• Be a positive role model for all pupils.
• Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
• Competitive Tax-free salary, paid into a Qatari bank of your choice.
• Rent-free, fully furnished accommodation, (single or double, inclusive of all utilities).
• Local medical facilities.
• Annual return air-tickets to country-of-origin.
How to Apply
Those seeking to share and improve their skills in a Middle Eastern environment are invited to submit a letter of application and a CV to email@example.com. Interviews to take place online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Gulf English School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
"Our school seeks to provide a learning environment which is caring, motivating and supportive allowing all cultures within the GES community to achieve their personal best and to become responsible global citizens"
The Gulf Englis...