SIS Swiss International School operates 16 bilingual, private day schools in
Switzerland, Germany and Brazil. More than 3.600 students attend our classes
from preschool through to secondary school. They come from local as well as
from international families and learn in German (or Portuguese) and in English.
With immediate effect (or as per agreement), we are seeking a
Primary School Teacher Full-Time
for our school in Ingolstadt.
- Fully qualified teacher (PGCE / QTS / 2. Staatsexamen or equivalent qualification plus teaching experience)
- Subject-specific expertise and enthusiasm
- Passion for teaching and supporting children in all areas
- Fluent and near fluent level of English, good understanding of German preferred
- Ability to work in a team and interest in being part of an innovative and international staff
- the opportunity to actively participate in the educational development of the school by contributing your own ideas
- an open and welcoming atmoshpere
- a stimulating professional learning and working environment characterised by the ideas of a teaching team made up of various nationalities.
- manifold staff development opportunities with a particular focus on bilingual education
- additional employer benefits (e.g. reduced price for lunch, company pension scheme etc.)
- a new facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment including laptops and
Please send your complete application documentation via email to
We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about SIS Ingolstadt and the vacancy, please contact the
principal, Mr. Tim Kaboth (phone+49 841 981 44 60).
SIS Swiss International School
Stinnesstraße 1, 85057 Ingolstadt
Tel +49 (0)841 981 446 0