Primary School Teacher
Full and Part-Time Contracts available
Location: Throughout West Yorkshire
Start date: January 2020
Salary: Dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
***Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.***
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking Primary Teacher looking for short-term or long-term supply teaching? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Being a supply Teacher provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will give you the experience of working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
To be considered for this position you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
• Have recent experience within a mainstream primary school
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed school team
• Have a passion for Teaching and working with primary pupils
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offers
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend/colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield Primary team today on 01484 642 889.