Der Deutschlehrer unterrichtet ausschließlich auf Deutsch und deckt den Lehrplan der Europäischen Schulen ab, der erforderlichenfalls durch Elemente ergänzt wird, die durch die britische Gesetzgebung vorgeschrieben sind.
Sie werden jede Klasse für 2,5 Tage auf Deutsch alle unterrichten und ein anderer Lehrer wird für den Rest der Woche auf Englisch unterrichten. Unterrichtsfächer der Primarstufe werden dabei normalerweise zwischen den Lehrern aufgeteilt und Mathe wird im Team unterrichtet.
Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. Our school has a collaborative approach and is supportive of our staff. While our innovative approach to education is challenging for the children, we enjoy a positive relationship with our parent body who enthusiastically help us in our pursuit of our multilingual and multicultural goals.
The German teacher will teach exclusively in German and cover the European School's curriculum enhanced, where necessary, by elements made compulsory by UK legislation.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
We are looking for someone:
• With C2 (European Common Framework) level in German and who is able to communicate in English as the common language of the school
• Able to teach exclusively in the target language
• Adaptable to our unique timetabling
• Able to take on our unique curriculum
• Collaborative as you will work with a partner teacher
• With excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• With UK Qualified Teacher Status or the equivalent status from another EU state.
The classes will be on a Wednesday afternoon, and all day Thursday and Friday.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application is recommended.
Europa School UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment has an Equal Opportunity Policy. All staff must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.