Situated in the centre of The Hague and enjoying an excellent reputation, the International department of the Dutch primary school The Haagsche Schoolvereeniging (HSV) has approximately 530 children following a full primary curriculum, delivered in English, across three locations. The school teaches the UK National Literacy and Numeracy Strategies and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
Primary School Teacher Vacancies - School Year 2017/18
If you are an international educator and interested in working in The Netherlands we are currently seeking applications for experienced qualified teachers for our primary school for the academic year 2017/18 (an earlier start date is also possible).
We seek applications from candidates who possess the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- good ICT skills
- a willingness to learn the Dutch Language
- ability to work independently
- knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum and UK National Literacy and Numeracy Strategies is desired
All applicants must:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (Parts 1 and 2) (BEd or PGCE equivalent must be for primary education only)
- be fluent in English (C2 level)
- have experience of teaching the full primary curriculum to whole classes of children
- minimum two years teaching experience (NQTs are not eligible to apply)
- be eligible to live and work in the EU.
NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS SHOULD NOT APPLY
Please send by e-mail before 21st December 2016
- Details of your nationality
- A cover letter detailing your experience and your availability.
- Details of two professional references
To: Mrs Lorraine Janet Dean