Our school is a bilingual international school (preschool to grade 5 OR nursery to year 6) following the French Education National programs, which are taught half in French- half in English.
This school is near of Paris.
The subjects taught in French are mathematics, French and sports.
The subjects taught in English are history-geography, English, science, arts and sports.
Launched in 2017, the school is the last born of the EIB group. Located in a park in Bougival/ La Celle-Saint-Cloud, the school benefits of sports fields and a small pool.
We are hiring
A primary school teacher for a cycle 2 or cycle 3 class.
You will be teaching history-geography (découverte du monde), English, science, arts and sports by half days (alternating mornings and afternoons and one Wednesday out of two).
You will work closely with the French teacher.
• Define a learning goal and establish the lesson plan
• Collect information/data and prepare the lesson plan (preparation sheet, teaching methods)
• Help develop learning approach
• Measure student progress
• Implement differentiated learning approaches
• English as a mother tongue
• Three years experience in a primary school.
• Adaptation and organization skills and teamwork oriented.
• Motivation to contribute to a growing school.