PED Academy delivers bilingual Czech-English education within various schools, including the teaching of English, Mathematics, Science, Art, Music and Physical Education.
Within the bilingual PED programme, English lessons are focused and directed towards the children’s development of abilities, at the level of a native level speaker. All subjects are taught in English and are instructed by qualified teachers who are native-level speakers. Students routinely communicate with native-level speakers, not only during their English language lessons but also in other school subjects. In their fifth year, the students should be ready to pass the PET Cambridge English Language Assessment exam.
Become a part of our team if you are/have:
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor of Education (MA, MEd or PGCE also welcome).
• English native-level speaker
• EU citizen or non-EU citizen holding a qualification for teaching
• Interested in a full-time schedule
• Experienced, energetic, reliable and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching.
• Available to start at the end of August 2020
What you can expect from us:
• Co-operation with a modern and successful company
• Attractive pay
• Approximately 24 teaching hours/week
• An opportunity to participate in creating a unique educational bilingual program
• Professional approach and support
Please send a letter of application and your CV with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org